We will continue to update this page with more information.
Select Health Mart independent pharmacies are now administering COVID-19 vaccines.
CLICK HERE to schedule an appointment.
The federal pharmacy COVID-19 vaccine program is open in a small number of states. Additional Health Mart pharmacies are planning to administer COVID-19 vaccines once more doses are more broadly available.
Frequently asked questions
Get answers to your questions about COVID-19 vaccines.
All appointments are based on local eligibility guidelines and vaccine supply will vary by location.
Who is eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine?
Check your local and state health department for eligibility guidelines in your area.
Can I walk-in for a COVID-19 vaccine?
To receive the best service, visit healthmartcovidvaccine.com to create your profile, complete the required vaccine assessment questions and download educational materials.
Many locations offer same-day appointments. You can also select a future appointment that is convenient for you. Some locations also offer walk-in vaccine availability.
Visit the pharmacy’s website or call the pharmacy for details.
How do I schedule an appointment with Health Mart pharmacies currently offering COVID-19 vaccines?
- Visit healthmartcovidvaccine.com to find a location near you
- Sign up and register as a new user
- Take an eligibility assessment
- Enter zip code to find a location near you
- Click confirm to book your appointment
- Print or email voucher to your email address
You will receive an email confirmation once you schedule your appointment.
Can I use the same email for myself and another family member who does not have an email?
Yes. Each person scheduling an appointment must register and create a new user account with a unique username and password, but you can use the same email address for multiple accounts.
What if I forgot my username or password?
Log in to healthmartcovidvaccine.com and use the reset username or password link. The provider will send an email to the address on file with instructions to reset your login credentials. If you don’t receive the link, check your spam or junk folder.
Do I have to pay for COVID-19 vaccines?
COVID-19 vaccines are provided and administered at no additional cost to patients. The pharmacy can bill an administration fee to your insurance plan or the government. However, you will not be asked to pay any fees to the pharmacy.
How do I reprint my voucher?
Log in to healthmartcovidvaccine.com and select an option to email or print the voucher.
How can I schedule my second dose?
If you have not previously received a COVID-19 vaccine, the pharmacy will schedule a second dose for you after the first dose is given. If you previously received a second dose at another location and would like to get the second dose at the pharmacy, call the pharmacy to discuss availability of the needed vaccine and receive an override code.
How do I know which vaccine I am getting?
Please call the pharmacy first to see which vaccines are available.
What happens if I miss my appointment?
Contact the pharmacy to what options are available for rescheduling.
How do I cancel or reschedule my appointment?
- Log into healthmartcovidvaccine.com
- Go to the section in the left column of the home page: COVID-19 Vaccine Assessment
- Click on "Cancel Appointment Time"
- Select "Yes" on "Are you sure you want to cancel this appointment?" option
Why don't I see any available appointments in the scheduler?
If you don't see appointments available, check back daily. Appointment availability is posted three days in advance on a continuous basis. You will be able to see what appointments are available each day for a max of three days out. Some locations accept walk-ins. Check the pharmacy's website for more details.
If there are no appointments at my nearby pharmacy, can I get added to a waitlist?
Please call the pharmacy to verify the waitlist process. You may still register your account via healthmartcovidvaccine.com even if appointment is not available or you do not meet current criteria.
Can I schedule an appointment by phone?
No. Appointments can only be scheduled through healthmartcovidvaccine.com. Contact the pharmacy for additional assistance.
What should I expect during my visit?
The pharmacy team will work hard to make sure your vaccine is administered safely. Here is a list of things you can do to help:
- Check for symptoms of COVID-19 or another illness before heading to the pharmacy. If you aren't feeling well or showing symptoms (i.e. cough, loss of taste/smell, vomiting/diarrhea), reschedule for a date 14 days after symptoms are gone.
- Go to the pharmacy at the time of your appointment and follow any directional signage. Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- Bring your voucher, government ID (if available) and insurance card (if applicable)
- Medicare recipients should bring the red, white, and blue Medicare card
- Those with commercial insurance should bring your medical card
- Wear a mask and social distance when checking in at the pharmacy.
- Be prepared to wait 15-30 minutes after your vaccination for required observation period.
What safety measures will Health Mart be taking when administering COVID-19 vaccines?
Health Mart employees will follow CDC safety guidelines including, wearing protective personal equipment while administering the vaccinations.
More questions about the COVID-19 vaccine?
Visit the CDC for all other frequently asked questions about COVID-19 vaccines.
Posted on Monday, June 21, 2021
by Health Mart